- Amethyst is a powerful and protective crystal, and is a first choice of many meta physicians and feng shui practitioners
Amethyst usually grows in geodes such as this hollow rock with its crystal-filled interior
The surface of the interior is called Druze, which is a term used to describe a natural layer of crystals formed on the crust of a mineral, like, for example, the inside of an Amethyst geode
From the outside, Amethyst geodes often look like ordinary rocks, but inside they contain a wonderland of crystals
- Amethyst Quartz resonates to the crown chakra frequency, making it a good crystal for spiritual growth and meditation
- Balances intellectual-emotional-physical bodies, good for stability, strength and peace
- Amethyst was used in ancient times to recover from both physical addictions as well as addictive relationships, and became known as the stone of sobriety
- This Amethyst specimen is a nice cathedral shape with lots of large lavender Amethyst crystals, both highly regarded in feng shui and by many collectors
- Inside the piece are some large crystals with a nice agate outline, stunning shape and look!
- Nice stand alone piece to add elevated consciousness energy to your space
- You will receive this exact one of a kind AA+ grade Lavender amethyst cathedral that is from Brazil, known to produce some of the finest amethyst in the world
- Ships from our California gallery
Materials: Amethyst Quartz Crystal from Brazil
Total Height Including Base: 11 inches
Width x Depth: 12" x 8.5"
Weight: 16 pounds