Materials: Indonesian Limestone, Hand Carved in Bali
Total Height Including Base: 27 inches
Base Width & Depth: 12 x 13 inches
Weight: 111 pounds
- The elephant headed Ganesha is seated in a relaxed position on a lotus throne with his left leg tucked inwards on the seat and the other hanging down, also known as the lalitasana leg position
- His front right hand is in the abhaya mudra, a gesture symbolic of fearlessness, protection, and also a blessing
- In his other hands he is holding an ax, a fly whisk, an elephant goad and an offering bowl in his hands
- His eyes are finely carved giving them true life, as if Ganesha himself were glaring at you in a deep meditative gaze!
- Carved on to the back sculpture is his godly halo , which also circles around the back of his head
- A stellar Ganesh Sculpture for your home or garden!
- This Ganesha sculpture is hand carved from one block of stone by skilled Balinese artisans and completely one of a kind, you will receive this exact statue in your order
- Ships from our California showroom, allow time for packing