Materials: Molded Volcanic Stone Powder Combined with Resin made in Bali, Indonesia
Total Height Including Base: 53 inches or 135 cms
Base Height: 11 inches tall
Base Width & Depth: 43.5 x 15.5 inches
Weight: Base: 250 pounds, Ganesh: 250 pounds, Total: 500 pounds
- Beautiful panel fountain relief of Lord Ganesh, the "remover of all obstacles"
- Comprised of 2 pieces, the main panel fountain of Ganesha and the basin that catches the pooling water
- The basin is wonderfully decorated, carved from cement with a lotus motif
- The water is pumped from a tubing pipe that is attached to the back of the Ganesh panel up the back and the water accumulates on a ridge at the top until it is pushed over the panel front cascading over the Ganesh image and back into the basin thereby recirculating from the base, looks stunning while running!
- Ganesh is seated on a lotus base with his right hand raised in the abhaya mudra of protection holding an ax, trident and a small offering bowl with lid
- Fountain pump included with fountain
- This exact piece ships from our California Gallery. Allow time for packing